7 Week Mental Fitness Workshop
Are you looking to improve your ability to manage stress, performance, working/living with difficult people, work/life balance, parenting, leadership, recognize your potential? Then, this workshop is for you!
This six-week program includes:
- Weekly video content. How to recognize and weaken each Saboteur and replace your conditioned responses with those from love (i.e. your Sage or wise self).
- Positive Intelligence Audiobook. The first eight chapters of Shirzad Chamine’s bestselling book “Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours.”
- Weekly meetings with your pod. Your pod is a small group or one-on-one interaction that provides additional support, accountability, and shared experience.
- Daily practice. This increases your mental fitness by literarily rewiring your brain (strengthening your Sage and self-command neural pathways).
- Connection and Support. There is a forum for any queries you have regarding accessing or responding to the materials.
- Access to the PQ app. This is where you receive daily content in the form of podcasts and reflection questions. It also includes a record of your progress and a library of PQ rep resources and visualization audios.
Your path to Mental Fitness begins with an assessment that identifies your Saboteurs. These are the gremlins or negative mindsets that hold you back from reaching your full potential. You can check this out for free assessment.
You will love this 7-week workshop as you embark on your own mental fitness journey, reducing the volume of your saboteur brain and increasing the volume of your sage brain.